favourite looks: Los Angeles premiere of Thor: The Dark World (2013)
I will be getting a Studio Ghibli tattoo
More reasons why I can’t wait to graduate….
Guys will never understand the joy of having your period a week before you travel.
Scores from DCI San Antonio!
"…on orders over $100"
i was babysitting a little boy and girl once and the boy asked me if i had a boyfriend and i said “no!! but i have a girlfriend!” and he said “like a friend thats a girl?” and i said “no like a boyfriend but they’re a girl instead of a boy! we still do couple things but we’re just both girls” and he said, without missing a beat, “oh ok! are you gonna marry her?”
like it’s literally that easy for kids to understand
Children > Adults
“I am practicing being kind instead of right.”
– Matthew Quick, Silver Linings Playbook (via larmoyante)
my hair is the colour of my lips
The ingredient list is in the metric system so I converted it at a site where you put in the ingredient name and measurement. Some of the measurements are rounded up a tiny bit (that’s why so many are in Tablespoons)
For The Cookie Dough
- 75g Unsalted Butter, Room Temp (5 Tablespoons)
- 40g Golden Caster Sugar (around 10 teaspoons of very fine sugar)
- 40g Light Muscovado Sugar (around 10 teaspoons of light brown sugar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup
- 125g Plain Flour (about 1 cup)
- 75g Dark Chocolate Chips * (a little more than 6 Tablespoons)
For The Fudge
- 150ml Whole Milk (10 Tablespoons)
- 150ml Double Cream (10 Talbespoons)
- 250g Golden Caster Sugar (a little more than 1 1/4 cups fine sugar)
- 100g Light Brown Soft Sugar (1/2 cup)
- 100g Unsalted Butter, cubed (7 Tablespoons)
- Pinch Salt